/ EU support measure’s "INVESTMENTS IN TANGIBLE ASSETS" activity "SUPPORT FOR THE INVESTMENTS IN PROCESSING, MARKETING AND (OR) DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS"
Aim of the measure – to promote the creation and marketing of higher value-added agricultural products, introducing innovative technologies, protecting and preserving the environment.
- fruit, vegetable and mushroom processing and (or) marketing, processing of waste recycling;
- crop production processing and (or) marketing, processing of waste recycling;
- meat processing and (or) marketing;
- processing and (or) marketing of other products listed in the I Annex of EU Functioning Treaty;
- processing and (or) marketing of the third category animal by-products.
Applicants – legal persons engaged in agricultural processing and (or) marketing.
Amount of support:
- micro and small businesses – up to 3 000 000 Eur;
- medium-sized businesses – up to 4 000 000 Eur.
Intensity of support: funding from 20 % to 50 % of the total eligible costs.
Call to submit applications cancelled for 2016 year
To find out your options applying under this EU support measure, please contact our specialists